It is no secret that the real estate market in Whatcom County is red hot! If you’re wondering what the market looks like now in comparison to a year ago, take a look at the image below. The ongoing trend remains that inventory is low. If you’re thinking of selling your home, now might just be the perfect time to do it!
Key statistics from the Q2 Market Snapshot:
- Average sale price: $415,000 (+13.7% over last year)
- List to sale time: 36 days
- Average price per square foot: $222
- Total Q2 sales: 343 (down 5.5%)
- Number of homes for sale: 619 (down 15.2%)